“Kitna Horn Marta Hai yaar” proclaimed Ripunjay in his half asleep posture. It got me thinking. He was right. I have been honking sometimes unnecessarily because I could see the threat ahead. It could be the Auto Wala who would be in the mood to suddenly cut the lane or the trying-to-be-classy but an ass trying to just get ahead of you. While I introspected I realised it just got me agitated and the world around me gave two hoots about it. While I know this was not me, I was wondering who is this version of me?
I decided that I will not Honk no matter what happens. I took it as a challenge (because I love challenges) I wanted to test myself and kick out the guy in me who loved honking.
Today is the second day when I have not honked even once.
- Nothing changes when you Honk. The world remains the same and so are the asses.
- You tend to drive more calmly and become less competitive.
- You start smiling more and start enjoying the amazing music more.
- Ripunjay could sleep more peacefully (Ciaz + no honking) ‘
- The ride is more comfortable because you tend to brake less.Try it today. Stop Honking.